I want to set up a Linux VPS to use as an email server that our other Windows based servers would interface with. The specific tasks are:
1. Configure Exim to allow a remote server to send email through the Exim MTA by authenticating with a userID and password. Provide us with instructions to set up a userID and password.
2. Configure Exim to sign messages using DKIM
3. Set up a cron job that outputs the exim queue to a .txt file in /var/www/html/ once every 30 minutes
4. Use [url removed, login to view] to confirm the server is not an open relay
5. Document all the steps you take to configure the Linux server in a DOC file for future reference - in case we need to set up the server again