looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. The successful candidate must first be able to show a
proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
1. Lead Generation (B2B):
* Identify the potential client/corporate using the lead generation methods, link social media (Linkedin, Twitter FB, etc)
* Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities;
* Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate
outbound lead opportunities;
* Assess and analyze prospects current process and requirements;
* Provide engaging and articulate information about the company's value proposition to
* Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity
reports in Salesforce CRM system.
* Demonstrates the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develops a positive business relationship.
* Develop a strong knowledge of the company's services in order to facilitate the sales process
* Understand how the benefits of the company's services can meet customer's needs in various business verticals
* Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
* proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and 1-2 years’experience in sales management
* Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
* Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
• Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
• Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
• Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
• Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools. Experience of Salesforce would be
preferred, but not essential.
Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
• Must be highly proficient in all aspects of the English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1137 for this job
I know you'll agree upon meeting that I am the perfect person to fill your sales and marketing coordinator position. I look forward to meeting in person to further discuss the available position.
Pure sales guy - Experienced in B2B sales - Channel sales - Well versed with excel and Posts - Great communication skills Please feel free to get in touch. Thanks