Primary skills: sales and research
research for companies/people from a specific website and find their contact details from google search
call the lead, build rapport, follow sales process/framework, close deal
Secondary skill: smart coordination ("VA skills")
Any other skills you have, please put on the online application form provided above
You must have a desire to close, but also be caring and compassionate with a desire to help providers grow their business.
This is NOT a hard sales role, we are NOT looking for sharks who sell at all costs.
You must have a high degree of Empathetic Intelligence to succeed
Add us on S k y p e to apply 'gailguileguia'
• 2-10+ years of experience with inside sales (customer support is relevant but not sufficient)
• Outstanding written & phone communication skills, and fast typing skills
• Owner mentality: you’re self-motivated, set your own goals and deliver results working independently
• Be tenacious, high-energy, positive and able to overcome objections
• Home office: high speed internet + privacy (office/room with no background noise)
• Research skills: ability to search target market and get contact details
• Promote our Strata services
• Handle inbound calls and emails, build a relationship and convert them into sales
• Manage your pipeline: follow-up emails, phone appointments, prospect progression to close
• Accurately maintain records in our CRM to ensure up-to-date customer info and status
• Provide exemplary customer service and manage long-term, high-value relationships
“[A sales rep's] goal is to intrigue the prospect by being engaging, exposing pain, and positioning the realm of the possible. Their goal is to get off the phone with you.”
5 freelancers are bidding on average $437 for this job
Sir, I have been working in Lead Generation for the last 1 [login to view URL] which I was providing email address and information of all the people of UK USA companies.