Job Title : Software Engineer
Project Handled : Supply Chain Management System
Role : Developer
Technology : Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, java multithreading, JSP
Database : MySQL5.6
Tool : Maven, Svn
Environment : Windows 8
Server : Tomcat 7.0
Supply Chain Management System used by Odisha State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd., In order to manage and stock in RRC-cum-DSC Centers. SCMS has following features:
1. Allows in charge of RRC-cum-DSC Centers to maintain record more efficiently.
2. Allows to track the total stock remain everyday with total inflow and outflow every day.
3. Allows the higher Authority to know the status of every center every day.
4. Helped in the process of auditing, reporting, settling claims, reconciliation daily basis, and monthly basis and yearly with more efficiently and with fewer bugs.
• Study and analyze Software requirements and specifications.
• Working as a Developer in this project.
• Involving in creating different view pages for displaying Corporate Descriptions.
• Involving in designing web pages using JSP, HTML.
• Connecting JSP pages with Hibernate using Spring.
• Interacting with database using Hibernate.
• Performing developer level testing
• Using Criteria retrieve data from DB.
32 freelancers are bidding on average ₹43413 for this job
I can help you. Your project seems to be for me. I have enough skill for you. For more, see my profile. Stay tuned, I'm is still working on this proposal.