I am looking for someone to work with us as a virtual marketing manager. The key focus would be on providing a steady flow of prospective clients using a variety of means. The focus is not on taking on as many clients as possible, it's really about marketing in such a way that we take on a certain number each month. we will be trying to do as much as possible organically and not using paid advertising to reduce the cost of client acquisition as much as possible.
Ideally, someone with experience in working with professional services businesses as this is what we provide. We would like to build a strong following in our chosen niche which in turn should make future marketing more efficient.
Some of the key areas that we would be particularly interested in are as follows:
- Inbound and Outbound Strategy development
- Content planning (and possibly creation)
- Onsite Search Engine Optimisation & Search Engine Marketing
- Relevant Traffic Generation & Website Conversion Optimisation
- Lead Generation
- Sales Funnel Design
- Positioning and Developing our marketing message
- Sales & Telemarketing (At least assessing if it will be worthwhile and fit the outbound strategy)
- Linkedin Promotion
- Developing additional revenue streams
We would like to follow a particular methodology which I will share during the interview stage.
When sending proposals please quote for a monthly fixed fee and highlight what is included in the price (incl. if there are a maximum number of hours etc.). There may also be some commissions payable but don't consider this in your proposal as it will be discretionary.
I look forward to receiving your proposals.
27 freelancers are bidding on average £541 for this job
I would like first analyze your current marketing strategies, do SWOT assessment, build new marketing strategies, set goals (ROI & KPI), build new metrics, and create action plans.