We are looking for a Google Certified AdWords campaign Manager for our e-commerce site. Initially on a 1 month trial basis, then on-going monthly subject to satisfactory results.
Position will also progress onto SEO work on and off page for our site for right person
We want someone who is exceptionally experienced with paid ads, with a track record of creating and managing full campaigns,
Must be able to;
- Manage and monitor our adwords account initially on Google and in future on Bing and other search engines.
- Create, edit Text ads and display ads and optimise
- Do A/B testing regularly
- Experiment and refine to maximize exposure and minimize CPC
- Within budget, create a number of adword campaigns that focus on specific niche products, that direct customers to our e-commerce website
- Conduct keyword research (both long and short tail) with more than just Google Keyword Planner
- Create several campaigns to determine which campaigns work best
- Do competitor analysis and understand what they are doing
- Landing Page Optimisation and recommendations
THE KEY CHANNELS INCLUDE:
- Google Adwords Initially
- Bing/Yahoo Adwords Within 3 months
- Facebook Ads Within 3 months
- Youtube Ads Within 3 months
- Must be experienced in Google AdWords.
Must be Google AdWords certified Partner
- Must be very proficient English skills (both written and oral)
You must have skills in targeting, keywords, testing the data and providing regular reports.
TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- keyword research
- Create a number of different ads for each keyword
- Create ad groups
- create ads that have a high CTR and encourage conversion
- competitor analysis
- Google analytics
- managing Google Adwords/Facebook Ad campaigns
We only want the best with a strong preference for a native English-speaking expert.