E commerce strategy implementation : Achieve business plan targets to contribute to the top line & channel margins. Understand e-commerce partner's key business drivers.
- Account Management: Manage key account for the assigned e commerce partner end to end. Align with the e-commerce partners & prepare a joint business plan approach.
- Stock Planing & Inventory Management: Week wise demand forecasting and sell-out plan region wise for each SKU. Manage forecast accuracy with tight adherence to weekly sell-out targets
- Marketing & Merchandising: Drive & enable exclusive launches & marketing campaign integration on partner platform. Improve catalogue content and product images on partner platforms based on customer [login to view URL] design terms of trade.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Good understanding of [login to view URL], Flipkart, Limeroad, Myntra, Paytm, International Marketplaces
2. Co-ordination with various Marketplaces for solving queries and issues regarding the accounts
3. Manage bulk listings along with content creation
4. Updating Product Data/ specifications/ Images/ Pricing/ Discount
5. Inventory Management – Understanding of Inventory management software.
6. Reports generation, Secondary sales analysis and replenishment
7. Monitoring promotional activities at Marketplaces
8. Deep understanding of keyword research, feeding and analysis.
9. Running ads and constantly work towards improving ACOS (ROI of ads)
10. Work will involve extensive use of excel spreadsheets(VLOOKUP, HLOOUP, IF CONDITION and other functions), email correspondence, and working with online control panels.
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹24500 for this job
Hi, I have experience working on Amazon and Flipkart platform. I can hep you achieve your business goals. Let's have a discussion on this. Best Regards, Prabhat Singh