We are a Melbourne based (Australia) mum's professional organising business with an IG and Facebook account; a small business looking for ongoing management of our IG feed and someone who would have a genuine interest in lifestyle brands/ home organising.
We are looking for world class quality, and have attached 5 examples of the quality of IG feed that we want to achieve.
In your application, please provide an example of an account you manage or have managed.
To be successful, you will need:
- Very responsive approach - response within 12 hours to all communications on weekdays.
- Excellent English communication
- Canva access & expert skills to create world class content
- Hootsuite, Later or other professional scheduling tool access
- Experience in creating leading, world class quality Instagram grids & feeds
- Attention to detail and an eye for design, cropping images where required.
- From time-to-time to contribute ideas for new content
- Be able to report on account growth/ activity progress.
• Preferably someone interested in minimalism, pretty & organised homes and lifestyles
• Someone who resonates with what our brand is – lifestyle: Professional Organising
You will be provided with:
- Professionally edited images to use (no photoshopping required)
- Captions for posts
- quotes/ memes/ reflections
- branding - colours/ logos/ fonts/ styles
• Maintain & add to a library of professional content on our G-Drive in line with our brand using the photos, quotes & captions that we provide
- Ensure all final drafts of content are reviewed and approved for release prior to scheduling
• Schedule approved content for release at peak times in Melbourne - up to 5 per week
- Provide a draft of the upcoming schedule for review & approval prior to locking in