I'm a french video designer running as a freelancer and I need my business workflow to be increased.
I am using an accounting software : iCompta : [url removed, login to view] (A trial is available for download) and would like to create my invoices from it.
For now, I'm using Adobe Illustrator to build my invoices. Though i'm happy with the design possibilities of the software, I need my invoices to be created a lot faster.
iCompta accounting software can do that, but it needs to build invoices from HTML template.
I would like you to create this HTML template from my actual invoice design. I can provide PDF/AI file. My goal is to get the exact same design (Font, scale, colors, white space...) as my old invoices.
Here are some informations related to HTML used to build these templates into the accounting sofware (provided from iCompta online help)
Invoices templates must be written into HTML and are then treated with MGTemplateEngine (Credits go to Matt Gemmell).
[url removed, login to view]
You can find more about this engine here : [url removed, login to view]
Invoices Variables used for templates are [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], type, number, date, dueDate, title, comment, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], discount, amountWithoutTaxes, taxes, taxesDetails, amount, items.
Lines Variables used for templates are title, details, amount, amountIncludesTaxes, quantity, taxesName, taxesRate, taxesCategory, totalWithoutTaxes, taxes, total, free and category.
What you would need to do :
- Download a free trial of the software from http://www.icompta-app.com. Go to settings / iCompta Pro > turn on Professional Functions.
Then you need to go to "Company" menu, create a random company name, then go to "invoices". You'll have to switch on Template menu by clicking onto the Print Icon in the lower left side to reveal HTML builder. (A default template already exists)
This job should be pretty straight forward for someone using and coding HTML on a regular basis, can you please give me a time frame and a fixed price for this mission? Please write "Facture75" at the beginning of your proposal so I know you actually did read everything.
Thank you very much for helping me!
File attached for now :
- default_iCompta_invoice_template : default HTML invoice template from iCompta
- [url removed, login to view] : can be open in Illustrator, useful to get design and typography informations. (I tried writing the right variables to help you building the HTML code, though mistakes might have been done)
- [url removed, login to view] : File using same size as my final logo. Needs to be integrated into HTML template. I want to keep my logo vectorized into the HTML template.
- Do you own a Macintosh?
- Do you have Adobe Illustrator? If so, can you use basic functions of the software?
- Have you ever created a template invoice before?
- Have you ever worked using MGTemplateEngine?
- What are the obstacles you might encounter building this template? (graphic limitations? other?)