Hire a Web Developer
This project received 112 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $581 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are a new company made up of leaders from the engineering consulting industry who develop modern web application to help an industry crying out for change.
The current project will help engineering design managers to manage design reviews. The web application follows the following basic pattern:
1. Owner create a Review (with pdf or image attachments) and invites reviewers
2. Invites sent via email to reviewers
3. Reviewer accepts or rejects invitation
4. Reviewer leaves comments or up vote comments left by other reviewers
5. Owner can invite team members and assign members as administrators
6. Owner can assign comments to team members
7. Owner, team members and reviewers can respond to comments
8. Owner, administrators and reviewers can close comments
9. Owner can see status of review (total comments raised, pending response, open and other measures)
10. There is no limit on responses
11. Notifications are sent via email based on certain triggers
12. The Owner or administrators can archive a review
13. A CSV file can be generated summarising the review
14. Comments and responses should update live on all clients
A detailed specification will be provided including a clickable wireframe / prototype.
Development Minimum Requirements:
Front-End: HTML5, CSS3, [url removed, login to view]
Backend: [url removed, login to view]
Database: NoSQL (MongoDB or CouchBase)
Code to be:
* provided with comments for functions and and chunks of code
* Updated onto GitHub at least daily
* Deploy application to a development server minimum weekly
We would like to have the application available for initial testing within 4 weeks. If you can do it sooner, or believe it will take longer please say so.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online