* Using Adobe Illustrator, apply your knowledge and understanding of graphic design, typography, composition and layout, to complete the following. First, create four different potential logo designs for your business, event or product. Please ensure at least one is letter (alphabetical) only based and at least one is graphic only based. Secondly, selecting the most appropriate (best fit) logo from the four you created, develop a brand identity to complete both the front and back of a business card, A4 headed paper and a DL complementary slip. Thirdly, continuing the theme of your brand identity, to create a black and white flyer and a colour poster (choose a size A1/A2/A3 that suits your marketing strategy) promoting your business, event or product. Submit to Blackboard one Adobe Illustrator file with eight appropriately named artboards, containing the following:
* Student Name and Student Number.
* Four proposed logo designs - All four logos must be displayed on one artboard.
* Business Card – both sides, front and back – two artboards.
* Headed Paper– size A4 – one artboard.
* Complimentary Slips – size DL – one artboard.
* Black and white flyer/leaflet promoting the business, event or product – size A5 – one artboard.
* Colour poster promoting the business, event or product – size A1/A2/A3 – one artboard.
15 freelancers are bidding on average €30 for this job
Hey, I can help you with all sorts of design task, I have an experience of more than 2 years as a graphic designer. Please text, so that I can share my previous works. Thanks, Olive