Need a creative logo designer to take a piece of artwork (line drawing in charcoal) and convert it into an eye-catching, simple and memorable logo for a custom ottoman and furniture maker.
You will be required to take the attached image and:
- Convert drawing into 3 logo concepts to choose from (and add brand name)
- Create colour palette and style guide for using logo (include HEX codes - coral colour scheme)
- Choose suitable free-flowing fonts
- Include unlimited revisions
- Provide final logo design + submark/favicon
- Provide logo in layered .AI, .EPS, .PSD and .PNG formats
I have attached the drawing to the description - obviously it needs to be simplified and unnecessary lines need to be removed so that it's just a clear outline with the bird and ottoman defined. I have attached a similar logo (before and after) for reference.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $41 for this job
Hi, i would love to design your logo with amazing concept along with quick revisions. regards SAM Relevant Skills and Experience logo design Proposed Milestones $70 AUD - logo design