Please read all info, if the "code word" in this outline in a random spot, is not included in the first line of your bid - your bid will be immediately rejected and not considered. Please do not message us nonstop if you do not get a reply instantly, we will respond ASAP – we are a company of nearly 200 people and very busy. We promise a reply when we see your message.
We need packaging designed for a product. Here are the design parameters.
1) We already have template files for the actual box that was purchased here: [url removed, login to view]
2) We are going to use the 30x15x6 size
3) A similar product that we are selling, a competitors, and example can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
4) The colors we want to use are gradient purple/blue on top of a white background (open to suggestions on this) mix such as example: [url removed, login to view]
5) We want to incorporate polygonal shapes if possible, but not required. Example: [url removed, login to view]
6) We need the box to be "generic" and "one size fits all" for brand/model of the kit. What this means is we plan to have the same box for all variations but have a location on the box that allows for us to on-demand in warehouse print out the label for that ordered model and put a sticker in that spot on the box. If you need more info to understand this, please ask.
7) It must be designed in 100% resizable and individual layered VECTOR /CMYK photoshop/illustrator format for easy adjusting in case we are required to slightly change the packaging sizing.
8) Each layer must be clearly named and labeled for easy identification. The final handoff of completed design must be in .psd format and meet all requirements in this post prior to release of final milestone.
9) Images and design on packaging must be Ultra High Definition and 600dpi minimum
10) All sides must be completed with the wording that we provide for small print. You can source/provide actual images.
11) Our target audience is simple “Do It Yourself (DIY)” 18-35 males and females. The packaging needs to be attractive and display how easy it is to perform this yourself with our kit.
12) In addition to image(s) of the phone(s) it will display images of the toolkit provided and screen protectors.
13) If you perform an outstanding job on this task we have a second follow up task for designing of the documentation/manual template that needs to be done for the inside box material.
14) You must be willing to perform revisions until perfect and also understand if the quality of the design does not clearly reflect your portfolio initially provided the project can be cancelled.
15) We already have logo designed for you to use and incorporate into the design.
16) You must have a portfolio on an established website or on freelancer.
Referencing the first sentence of this bid -- ***Code Word for your bid is “I read it all” ***
Payment & Milestone Timeline Info:
We will fund/deposit 50% milestone upfront, this does NOT mean it will be released upfront. Only funded. Upon acceptance of a draft to move forward on we will fund/deposit the second 50% of the project. NO milestones will be released until the project is 100% complete by you. If you do not agree with this, please communicate - as with all things this is just the initial proposal and open for discussion. Look at our history on Freelancer – we have been here a long time with nearly 100+ projects and 5star rating.
You release any and all ownership rights upon completion of final milestone.
If you have any questions/clarifications please message us, we will be happy to answer. If any items are not included in the initial project description it is not agreed to.
Thank you for reading and bidding, look forward to hearing from you!
1) $35 milestone is due upfront funded, payable upon initial draft meeting all criteria. Second milestone for remaining amount due upon completion and transfer of raw file(s).
2) Price is $200 total
3) Polygonal shapes not required, up to designer best judgment
4) File format is NOT psd/photoshop -- it will be ai/illustrator
5) 3"x1.5" white space will be left for label on back or sides of box
6) Freelancer and Employer will jointly find appropriate product images and remove any logos if necessary
7) Freelancer agrees to make a second similar sized box for screen protector accessory. This box shall be nearly identical except for product images and wording. Design shall remain closely related for brand identify. Example of such is found at: http://elitetechs.link/oe0cv
Nothing outside of the initial and revised project description at the time of award & acceptance is agreed upon.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
Hi, can do it right [url removed, login to view] chat first to [url removed, login to view] provide you multi options to select from it .. We will start work on your project right now AWARD it and we will complete it today. Check our portfolio & susse More