Hello! We are a small company that creates projects to teach our young audience how to make wearable technology.
Approx. every two weeks we need to produce a new booklet that will be printed and that contains instructions on how to build each project. This is what we need you to help us with.
- We provide a mock in google docs with all the information that we need to put in the booklet (text, images, icons). We already have a format and look & feel defined as someone else was helping with it before. The target is 24 pages in a small format (5 x 7'').
-Your job would be to transfer the mock content into InDesign and make it look good according to our brand look & feel.
- The turnaround for each booklet is 2 weeks or less.
- You will need to design the graphic for the cover image, which is an image of the final project in a cartoonish style.
- Sometimes you may also have to do some graphic design work to produce other images although we already have designs for most of the parts that you can take as an example of the style. Please include the name of a designer or artist you admire in your application.
- Attention to detail is EXTREMELY important and mistakes will not be allowed. The job is fairly simple and doesn't require you to be a design pro. But you need to have basic inDesign and graphic design skills.
- We are moving FAST that is why you need to be committed to delivering a flawless booklet, with no mistakes or typos.
- We communicate constantly via Slack so you will be required to be on Slack during working hours and to reply asap to any questions, feedback or comments.
- We use Airtable to track progress. If you haven't used it before that is not a problem as it is very simple and we will show you exactly how to use it.
- Budget is $100 per booklet. We have at least six more booklets to produce.
Looking to hire someone within the next 7 days, so if interested please send your application asap and we will reach out to you and arrange a test task to see if we are a good fit.
Thank you for your time!