One of my clients requires a logo for their new business. I am a graphic designer myself but I currently have more work than I am capable of handling so I am outsourcing this project. If successful, I will rehire you as I have a lot of work coming through.
The main function of this new business is recruitment database website which allows professional who work in the Environmental Health & Safety industry to sign in via linked in, post their resume. Companies looking to hire EHS staff can search and find candidates based on their specific requirements. Here are a couple of similar websites: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
I will reveal the company name to the winning bidder and discuss the project in as much detail as required to give you the direction required at that point.
Here are the specific requirements for this logo project:
• I need 3-5 designs to choose from.
• All submissions must be original and free from any copyright restriction or patent held by another party.
• I need to send my client the logos by Monday 11th January so would like the first drafts back to me no later than 5pm Saturday 9th Jan Sydney EST. I'll then require edits made between Sunday and Monday afternoon.
• You must agree to give me full access to all the logo working and final files, not just one as I may want to make minor edits before presenting them.
• All logos must be created in Illustrator and be vector format (no drop shadows or other rasterised effects).
• When submitting a bid please write "I have read the EHS brief" in your reply so I know you are not a robot. ;)
Happy to answer questions, and as I say will spend the time required with the winning bidder on Skype to provide as much detail as required, along with some examples as a starting point.