I would like you to design and develop a WordPress/BuddyPress (although this is optional) website. The general idea, and I know the concept is nothing new, is for team members in a company to share and collaborate during projects. Therefor there will be multiple companies/teams able to register on this site.
I would like a site setup as follows (there are many more features I want to add in future, but this is the first phase)...
1. Landing Page/Home Page
2. Login page, that only accepts logins from non gmail/Hotmail etc.
3. Registered users can customize profile, photo, number, etc
4. Registered users can setup contacts (like a mini CRM)
5. When a new user signs up from the same company the domain (@[url removed, login to view] ) is recognized and he/she has access to the shared CRM (setup from the previous step)
6. User/group administration. Users assigned read/write access.
7. Registered users can create projects, a project consists of tasks, progress and roles.
8. Website has to be responsive.
I have seen many wordpress/buddypress plugins that would accomplish the above, you simply would have to put all the pieces together and modify where needed.
Bonus points if you are able to develop custom WordPress plugins, as the following phases require custom modules.
Are you up for the challenge?