• Always design label artwork in the CMYK colorspace – RGB flat files CANNOT BE USED. If the artwork is in RGB, our artists must convert it to CMYK, then get the artwork color shift approved by the client before sending it in for printing.
• Always send linked files with your label file. Where postcript fonts have been used, include both printer and screen fonts. We recommend sanserif font for small type (4.5 to 7pt).
• Please remember to convert ALL text to outlines (make sure that you have carefully proofread your label art before sending it to us!).
• Always provide .125″ – 1/16th inch bleed (artwork/color extending past the dieline that you want to bleed off of the label.)
• PNG and GIF files cannot be used to produce quality labels (this includes low res or web .jpg files). JPG files must be in CMYK format with a min 300 DPI with no text – the JPG image should solely be for background usage from the original high res file.
• Safety Area: Maintain 1/16″ margin in from the dieline, unless it is an intentional bleed.
• Original Art/Scans/Text: Please include placed graphics and photographs with your art. Scan resolution should be a minimum of 300 DPI at final scale. When supplying paragraphs of text that have been rasterized into a bitmap format (1200 DPI), please include original text (.txt) files, as well as the font files.
• Type Specs: 4.5pt positive minimum. 6pt bold for reversed text. Please avoid the following: fine reverse type, process builds on type less than 12pts. When supplying text, please convert text to outlines/curves, or send the actual font files from your computer.
• Color Specifications: Specify required Pantone Coated Swatch® swatch numbers on spot color artwork.
• Trapping: It’s not necessary to add traps to your artwork. Minimum trap and hold back requirements 0.5pt.
• Lines/Rules: Minimum setting .35pt. When printing negative (reverse) lines/rules, .5 pt is the minimum recommended.
• Nutrition Facts: Please contact the Food and Drug Administration for necessary requirements needed for your particular application.
• Barcodes/UPCs: Bar width reduction should be at .002″ when created at 80%, and .003″ when created at 100%. We do not guarantee scanability of barcodes smaller than 80% scale. Box width minimum is 1.275″.
• Color Matching: Process color matches cannot be made to your laser or inkjet print outs. You must provide a sample to match prior to proofing if you are requiring us to match a previously printed label.
Size of Label:
Total Label Size: 4 ¾” x 2” high
40 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hi, we have read the project description and requirements and sure we will work according to your requirements. Quality of work is our guarantee and we will work until your 100% satisfactions, thanks. Best regards,
I Understand What u Want Send Me Message So We Can Chat More. Relevant Skills and Experience: I Have Many years Experience In This Field. Proposed Milestones: 155 - Milestone Please Send Me Message So We Can Chat More.