My web project details:
Site focus area: the site will be used for document selling/membership like [login to view URL]
When a user visit the site everyone can see document (not document pictures, view the documents) in e grouped hierarchy but cannot the download. When click the download button, if visitor is premium user, can download document. If visitor is not premiumuser the site forward the user to membership page. There will be more than one membership levels (free, member, premium member …etc).
Visitor can become member for download or can purchase every documents (or document groups) separately.
I will upload hundreds of documents and document groups.
So I want that the backend will be usefull like html5 theme metronic ([login to view URL])
And frontend will be professional like metronic theme or another (maybe this: [login to view URL])
You can see that my website will have these component:
• Backend for me and for user (like metronic theme)
• Professional frontend design ( I designed logo)
• Ecommerce component for memberships and single document purchasing
• Blog page (and after the project I will be able to add or remove pages)
• Another pages: about us, contact us, terms and conditions home page …etc)
• I can add, update or remove document without using coding; add new document select category write description upload document … …… …publish
• After the project I will be able to improve web site with setting up addons, modules or changing frontend theme.
My site is www.valuegovernance.com. Wordpress, woocommerce (and woocommerce addons for membership), ultimate membership pro, Avada theme, VisualComposer are installed.
But I can not design frontend as a professional and WP is bad for continuity and not usefull. So I want to use html5 for backend and frontend for design.
Maybe you can offer joomla for this site. But it is important for professional design at frontend. Joomla backend is enough (not excellent). I prefer HTML5 for backend and frontend.