I'm looking for someone to do the followint things using php preferably so I can run this on my server automatically and daily.
Here is what's required:
- Pull this csv data from this URL : [login to view URL]
- For any row with an empty lga_name19, use the postcode column to perform a lookup of the suburb
- Delete the columns lhd_2010_code, lhd_2010_name, lga_code19
- Create a new column to replace lga_name19 with latitude and longitude
- Randomly offset the latitude + longitude for each line by a few meters (this is to help reduce the number of points exactly in the same spot on the map, feel free to do this in any way you like, this is just a suggested method) - Another method could be to simply count the total number of rows for a suburb and use that number on the plot)
- Plot onto a Google map and zoom into NSW, Australia
- Present this as a html page with a html dropdown that allows users to select the last 7,14,30,60 days or "all" days
I would like to be able to run this script via cron daily so please make it executable or , whatever, and make it output to a html file that overwrites, or... whatever :)
Now, I know there are lots of bots on here so to be sure you're actually human and paying attention, please make sure the very first word of your response to this project is the word 'isolation'.
I imagine this should be a fairly small project so please don't go crazy with your bids. I'm sure I'll have more work for you in the coming weeks.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
isolation Hi sir, I just checked and did example google map html page, please check here [login to view URL] Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Lin
Hi isolation I see you are in need of a cron job php script to generate and override a html file on daily basis, pls send the csv file to check Thanks Ngan Le
Hi there. I am James, an expert in website development using PHP. Just checked the scope of your work. Please let us discuss more detail through chat. Thanks. James.
isolation hi. I am interested in. I understand that one part of your needs is to reverse lookup for latitutes and longitudes, right? Do you have sql db to save results or do you want to do it another way? greetings