Hello, We are a start-up company in the music industry. We are primarily a record label; We record music, perform music and market our music across the US.
Currently, we have a live website, a business plan, and more details about the business that I will discuss with bidders in the chat.
So what is our goal?
We are a non-profit venture based in Missouri, and we are looking for funds to secure new studio/stage equipment, new partnerships in the music industry and more opportunities for our recording artists to make a larger footprint in our industry and our community.
What I want for sure:
1. I am interested in you facilitating a connection with me and possible investors who have music companies or record labels as part of their current investment portfolio.
2. Introduce me to the interested investors
3. Facilitate a conference meeting between myself and the shortlisted investors (Shortlisting will be done by me).
In your bid, please clearly mention your rates for facilitating these stages. We have finance managers with us in our team who will handle the negotiation stages.
What I would pay you for is as per below KPIs:
1. List of probable investors who will likely invest in our company. The list should include email addresses and phone numbers of the investors.
2. Bonus for a 1 week TAT in holding in-person meeting with the investor(s)
Relevant profile of Freelancer
A finance professional with strong networking with venture capital industry/angel investors would be ideal. You will need to own the process to be able to put in your head and soul into the fundraising process.
In your bid; please write: “I AGREE” so that I know you have read my detailed job description. Also, alongside put your quotes for the 2 options that I have provided in payment terms.