We are searching for a versatile Marketing Writer (pref experienced) with a strong background in PPC management, SEO, email marketing and knowledge of other aspects of SEM that is able to produce copy for a range of digital marketing and mobile advertising.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Plan, manage, and execute Paid Search / Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management using Google Analytics, Excel Hot Keys, Adwords, Bing Ads
Oversee the social media strategy, manage social media accounts, create social media content and build fan/follower base on various social channels/networks. Work to continually increase reach, interaction, activity, and lead generation.
Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns. Provide regular analysis and reporting on website, internet advertising, and social media performance.
• Strategize, manage and execute advanced SEO campaigns - Keyword Research, Page optimization, Authority building, Technical analysis, Competitive Analysis, Search/digital behavior research
• Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics IQ, Facebook Insights, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, and LeadPages)
Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Fully support all Marketing initiatives, including vendor consulting, graphic design, public relations, ad buying, event marketing, market research, direct mail, and other tasks as needed.
1. BA/BS in information systems, business administration, marketing or related technical discipline.
2. 2+ years managing PPC and mobile advertising with a strong understanding of Performance Marketing and mobile advertising.
3. Excellent written and oral communications skills. Excellent copyediting, ad copy skills, and proven project management skills required.
4. Proven record of writing successful advertising and marketing materials for full array of media or equivalent experience.
5. Self-starter who is energetic, creative, resilient, organized.
6. Solid experience in full range of e-communications marketing tools, including social media.
7. Ability to perform at the highest level under tight deadlines, with multiple priorities, and in a team environment.
9. A consistent service orientation.
10. Proficiency with or ability to learn project tracking software.
11. Ability to collaborate with in-house and freelance designers.
Proficient in graphic design (Adobe Photoshop CS 6, InDesign and AcrobatPro).
Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).