A VBA Workbook needs to be developed using Excel Macros. This workbook needs to be made to work with Equitable Life, an insurance company. The new workbook will have some additional/modified features, the details of which will be shared once hired.
The current data export is pulled from the Sun life platform in excel. This export will form the dataset of the new workbook. A user will need to be able to input certain variables on an input screen, after which the exported data will be selected/loaded. The VBA code will then run and export a variety of sheets in a new workbook for the respective client.
Developing the workbook with one insurance platform will be stage 1 of the project, with stage 2 amending the solution to fit with other insurer platforms.
Knowledge about the Canadian Tax system, would be advantageous, but not a necessity.
Only serious persons with past experience on developing VBA Workbooks/software for Microsoft windows are requested to apply.
Anyone with the necessary skills can be hired for this project.
1. The workbook must be made for Microsoft Windows and Office 365.
2. The workbook will have some modified features which include having the option to modify/update numerous variables. This will be made clear during discussion.
3. The deadline for completing this project is December 16, 2019.
4. All codes for the newly developed app must be shared, and an instruction should be delivered to access/run test and how to publish it. This workbook will be the property of the employer of this project and shall not be used and/or shared with any company and/or person without permission of the employer.
5. This workbook cannot be used anywhere and cannot be sold to any person and/or any company.
6. All codes/advances/progress must be shared upon request at the earliest time.