Fluid properties calculator
1. Implement root finding method to determine the dew point pressure for the given fluid mixture
2. Implement bilinear interpolation method to determine the fluid mixture density at the thermodynamic conditions for which the tabulated data is not listed. Data: An Excel spreadsheet is provided on the course Moodle page under Project 1. It contains the tabulated entries of liquid fraction and mixture density as a function of temperature and pressure.
1. Implemented VBA Macros must read/write/search/sort a variety of data/messages based upon the
calculations performed for dew point pressure calculations and fluid mixture densities.
2. Root finding problem could use bisection method. Appearance of liquid fraction (i.e. gas fraction less than 1.0) at a given temperature indicates that fluid mixture pressure is above dew point. Assume that the dew point pressure can be evaluated as the linearly interpolated pressure at liquid fraction value of 0.01 for any given temperature in the two-phase region range.
3. Implement VBA macro to locate the nearest tabulated entries of mixture densities for different temperature and pressure. Apply bilinear interpolation method to calculate the fluid mixture density at the desired thermodynamic state. Display the results as a message box.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $29 for this job
Hi , I am interested by your offer: Excel VBA code. Let me know more details of this work. I will start working immediately :) Br; Relevant Skills and Experience Excel VBA code Proposed Milestones $25 USD - 11