The purpose of this project is to develop a firmware for nrf52840 DK and nrf52840 dongle, able to perform the following tasks:
• Connect nrf52840 dongle with mpu9250 (accelerometer)
• Nrf52840 dongle has to be in the sleep mode at the beginning of the cycle;
• Nrf52840 dongle has to be waked up by an external action
• Nrf52840 dongle must read vibration data from 3 axis for 500ms
• Nrf52840 dongle has to calculate the vibration RMS for each axis (the code to calculate RMS will be provided by us)
• Nrf52840 dongle has to send this data to other nrf52840 DK
• Nrf52840 must send this data via UART to computer
• After sending data, nrf52840 dongle must sleep again
All the process it is explained in the attached image:
17 freelancers are bidding on average $223 for this job
Hi My name is Vusi and I'm an Electronic Engineer with over 4 years experience developing embedded applications, you can learn more about me from my Freelancer profile or my website at [login to view URL]
Hello, Deep is here from India. I have experience of developing firmware for NRF52840 SoC. I can help you to develop 2 startup codes as mentioned in the discription. I have already done similar work.
Hi, I am interested to work with you on this projwct. I have been working with an MNC since last 2 years in firmware division. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Chirag
Hi, Thanks for posting this job. I have rich experience on nRF52 BLE firmware & hardware. I am very interested in your project. I can fully realize your project. Please review my profile and invite me. Thanks Regards.