Are you optimistic, tech savvy, self-motivated, have discipline and eagerness to learn? If you’re this kind of person, then YOU are who we’re looking for.
Virtual Valley is a startup company that is rapidly growing and is looking for exceptional General VA’s to be part of our ever growing and expanding team. We are looking for someone who can best handle this position:
General Virtual Assistant
• Email Management/Filtering
• Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
• Maintain a calendar and set up meetings
• Take transcription and handle correspondence
• Make travel arrangements
• Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters
• Send out requested information to customers
• Handle client inquiries by phone or e-mail
• Data Entry
• Research tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Liaison between you and other team members
• Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
• Manage and update Social Media Accounts
We in Virtual Valley take pride in our outstanding work ethics and excellent customer service skills, so if you love working with energetic, fun challenging employers then this role is for you.
For interested applicants, send out your updated resume and make sure to put in the subject “I’m your Superstar GVA”. Otherwise, we will not consider your application.