Please read the instruction carefully.
I am looking for a quick, efficient, organized, and careful with excellent English skills to help me complete a simple web research project. I would like the result organized in Excel Spreadsheet (see attached).
1. Compile a list of all the medical schools in Canada, USA, Australia, and UK.
2. Compile city and province/state the schools are located in.
3. Go to each medical school website and search under the admission process to find out the
a. format of interview used - multiple mini interview (MMI) vs traditional panel interview (TP), vs combined
b. the date(s) of the interview
4. Include the web link to the schools where the information was found.
Please follow the following process in order to be considered for the project:
1. In your response to my posting, please start your response by answering the following question: What is the last name of the current prime minister of Canada?
2. The English speaking medical schools in Canada are listed in the attached Excel spreadsheet. Please fill out the required information for the University of British Columbia, University of Calgary, and the University of Toronto.
Estimated time required for the project: 10 hours.
Even though this particular project is a "One-time project", I have different projects that come up on a frequent basis and am interested in formally working with someone on a long-term basis. The virtual web research assistant that is selected for this project will be considered for a long-term web research position.
Looking forward to your submission. Thank you.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job
Hello, I have some experience with your work. I usually can catch on to a new job fast as long as the instructions are clear. I can use Excel and research on the internet.