I would like to have a meal plan for breakfast and lunch for each day in a two-week period. For each meal, I would like to have around 600 calories with a balanced (i.e., healthy in the long-term) mix of micronutrients.
All needed ingredients should be aggregated in four shopping trips, e.g., buying the needed ingredients for the meals from Monday to Wednesday on Sunday afternoon.
Each meal shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to prepare. The meals for a week shouldn't contain chicken more than once and fish more than once. All other meals should be vegetarian, or even better, vegan.
The deliverables are:
1. A recipe for each meal, i.e., how to cook the different meals.
2. Approximate nutritional (calories, proteins, fat, etc.) values for each meal.
2. The ingredients that need to be bought on the four shopping trips.
1. Tasty meals (based on reviews)
2. Somewhat common meals for Western Europe
40 freelancers are bidding on average €120 for this job
Hi I am a flex tarian (mostly plant based and only some meats periodically) so this is perfect for me! I love to cook flavorful meals even when not eating meat!
I am a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines.I also work in the dietary department in my hospital and i think that my knowledge in meal planning will suit your needs