This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic, and focused candidate with strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail who can keep up with the challenges and operations of a fast-moving company with ever-changing priorities. You will act as the gatekeeper for the company, as we need someone poised, professional and has a strong ability to work well with deadlines.
• Open & Close the office as needed in the absence of other staff
• Answering of advanced multi-line phone system and distribution of calls / answering of basic questions
• Data entry, scanning, filing
• Assisting with scheduling and appointment setting of employment interviews
• Oversee, coordinate, and guide multiple small PROJECTS
• Coordinate program calendars, meetings, and appointments
• Occasionally assist management team with errands while utilizing company vehicles
• Assist the team with any additional office related tasks & projects as requested
• At least 3 years of administrative experience
• Previous experience creating excel reports is a highly valued skill
• Creative problem-solving skills with a proven ability to multitask; strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must type at least 60 wpm
• Aptitude for working independently in a small office setting
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1090 for this job
I am a Virtual Admin Assistant who has over 20 years admin experience in Payroll, Accounts and HR. I am a highly motivated, organised and assistant who loves all aspects of Admin.
I have experience with administrative task, I have a Master in Projects Management am can type at least 60wpm. I am very responsible, reliable, investigative, very organized, and quick learner.