I am based on SF Area of US, I will move from here(Russia) after 3-4 days.
I am re-posting this job because most applicants were applying without reading.
Even the applicants answered my questions were writing with no serious thought.
I am very disappointed, but it will be the last chance for Freelancer.com developers.
I will leave this platform if I can't find from this proposal.
Again, you will be reported to freelancer.com support team if I feel you are offensive bidder.
Before applying on this position, please answer my questions SERIOUSLY!
If you apply without answering, your proposal will be ignored as well as reported. Thank you.
- At least 5 years of Frontend Experience(React and VueJS experience is mandatory.)
- Good Team player
- Good time management skills
- Problem-solving ability.
1. Why do you want to work remotely?
2. What are your strongest professional areas?
3. What do you think separates the best remote teams from the rest?
4. What do you like doing outside of work?
I am looking for a developer for over 2 years of contract, but if the answers of these question will determine all.
PS: For each question, there should be at least 3-5 sentences.
Thank you, again.