I have written an order page using ASP.NET Core (Blazer Server). The page is functional but ugly. I want someone to build a good page layout with clean CSS templates.
- It must look great to the user (including error messages)
- It must be mobile-responsive (using Bootstrap)
- The CSS code must be clean and follow the best coding practices
- I must be written in a way that I can reuse and extend those CSS templates
The project is reduced to a stand-alone project that compiles in Visual Studio 2019.
Attached are screenshots of what the page currently looks like
I will provide you:
- Website project that you can compile & run in Visual Studio 2019
- New Logo (Hanuman Institute), and tagline will become "Create Heaven on Earth"
- Custom font kit to use
To be considered for this job:
- Tell me what is the capital of Finland (just so I know you read instructions; this will eliminate 90% of applicants)
- You must have Visual Studio 2019 installed and know how to use it
- Having already build basic CSS templates for an ASP.NET Core application is a big plus
- Send me a link to a website you've built with great design and great CSS. I will look at the code behind.
I'm bad at CSS but I know how to recognize good code.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hi there. Thanks for your detailed description. Here are some of my previous works: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Please check them and contact me to discuss more. Best regards. Ricky