The subject of this order is the analysis of the C ++ software code running on the CUDA 10.1 package, and then introducing corrections to the code.
- Checking for compliance with validation standards in CPPChecker applications along with correction of detected errors
- Code optimization by replacing old methods / modules with the newest (if it appears to exist)
- CPU instruction update for optimal operation with all processors (latest inclusive). I have now noticed that the code is written with SSE2, which is quite old type.
- After analyzing the code - making corrections in the code - according to the contractor's knowledge of programming that will significantly affect the performance or use of equipment.
- Removal of elements in the code that are useless, i.e. components / parts that are unused or perform a function that will not be used in the application, as well as optimization for equipment other than the following description:
The application will work on NVIDIA GPUs from the SM_60, SM_61, SM_70 series, and CPU processors equipped with central units are usually Intel Xeon from the Skylake series, Kaby lake, Coffe lake, Cascade lake and Cooper lake.
I will inform the contractor about the functions that are useless in the application before starting work.
The application to which the order relates can be found here: [login to view URL]
The initial operational version differs in seven files from this public version due to the added features not available in the public version.
Additional functions contained in the operating code (command):
- Search range setting (--keyspace)
- Save progress to a .txt file [so-called checkpoint] (--continue)
- Divide the given range into parts (--share)
Due to the above corrections included in the code - many of the functions will certainly become useless, such as randomly generating a hash, a base key, or additional salting of this hash.
The main purpose of this order is to clean the code, update from the technological side, as well as optimization to improve performance thanks to the knowledge of the contractor.
The condition for submitting an offer is the acceptance of the payment principle AFTER the order has been completed. I am a reliable person, which I tried to prove by performing all possible verifications of Freelancer.com. If you have questions, I am happy to provide additional information, because I am aware of the fact that some part of the description of the order may be unclear or incomplete for someone.
Please submit offers with the deadline for completing the task.
Remember! This job is not about writing new features, but about updates already written and error corrections based on your knowledge! If you know that something could be solved differently at some point - I am open to these changes!