As a freelance copy writer for TalentSky, you will help the Customer Experience team write clear, compelling copy for various mediums (web copy, marketing emails, FAQs, newsletters, video scripts, short white papers, sales materials, etc.). No formal industry or domain experience required; in fact, NO specific experience is required so long as you are an exceptional copywriter. The ideal candidate hates jargon, has exceptional attention for detail, and can nail a message with the fewest possible words.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with the customer experience team on large- and small-scale marketing projects
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize web copy’s reach
- Set and meet deadlines, and your first drafts should be near-perfect
As part of the interview process, we will ask you to re-write a short piece of copy. Location and hours flexible, must be willing to work out of our San Francisco office on occasion.
San Francisco work location.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
I have an experience of more than 5 years in ghost writing, content curation, creative and factual writing. I assure delivery within deadlines and 100% grammatical accuracy. I also assure 100% authentic content.