Assistant needed to assist a busy postgraduate student with a hectic schedule involving multiple work and academic deadlines.
There are multiple projects that would benefit from assistance, requiring a variety of skills. This job requires an experienced EA/PA with excellent organisational skills to assist with schedule management, business and research tasks.
The initial contract is for a 2 week trial. There could be long term work for the right candidate and pay would increase over time if the collaboration is successful.
Examples of tasks could include:
- diary/calendar management and organisation
- market research, work on business research reports
- online research
- editing of documents in English
- project management
Fluency in English is essential. Experience in a similar support role is also required.
The following skills are desirable:
- experience with business or legal research
- experience with business analysis and planning
- knowledge of business processes
- academic experience (e.g. understanding how articles are researched, edited etc.)
- knowledge of online collaboration/project management/file sharing tools
- editing experience
- experience helping clients to deal with stress
Additionally, the following would be well regarded, but are not essential:
- experience with corporate HR/recruitment
- knowledge of Mandarin
Initially this job would be part time for 1-2 hours per day, but may increase over time.