I need some tweaks done to my wordpress site. See below, in the attached zip is the site url
1. Under appearance, the option for News Portal Options is Categories. I would like to change category for the main section to a page vs. a category. Also, the title should only be listed Once, that would be the page title.
1.b I would also like to know how to add additional categories and placement for later (optional)
2. I would also like the main menu to have the ability to hold subcategories as a drop down. Currently, if highlighted, subcategories show up as white on white txt.
3. In the top left corner, there is a contact us txt, I would like this removed.
4. Documentation on how each was done so that they can be adjusted later.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Feb 6, 2011 7:53:08 AM:
Please -re-read the requirements. If you do not include a bid for the work, you WILL NOT be considered for this project and will be marked as SPAM for this project and forward moving projects.