We are launching a new consumer products brand with 5 products in one single brand. We need a website for the brand which is very critical to the brand creation. There has to be information on the products, each products also should have a page highlighting the benefits and description of do's and don'ts, instructions to use. Further some knowledge on ingredients and preparations, differentiations etc.
Further people should also be able to add the products into their carts and buy online. And further there should be a blogs section and a form for submitting feedback.
The deliverable can be described as below:
1. The website sitemap as envisioned by the content writer and flow therein
2. Contents for each page including requirements for graphic designs wherever applicable
3. Product description page for each product with lot of details provided appropriately
4. About us page: depicting what is the company. what it stands for etc. About the Brand page can be nested within this page.
5. One page on the therapy area where the product is focused. For example if we have a page for Pepsodent toothpaste, we talk about oral health here.
6. Seven (7) blogs supporting the products and creating stimulus for SEO. Between 1300 to 1500 words each
Please do not bid in a hurry. I will take sweet 3 days to allocate this, so a detailed entry will be giving you better chance.
1. You should recommend purchasing certain photos from online platforms which go well with your theme. Such purchase cost to be paid directly by us.
2. Wherever you feel you need some graphic design, describe in a box and we will get it done.
3. Do not worry on formatting, color selection, graphic looks etc. We have it sorted. You have to focus on contents and flow.
4. MUST share credentials in your bid. Give some references of similar products done by you.
5. Please see deliverables carefully before placing bid. No post submission negotiation on basis of scope pls.
6. Need global MNCs level wordings and descriptions. Smart, crisp and impact-full should be the guiding principles!!
Have a look at this Vaseline US site for inspiration: [login to view URL]