I need you to write some content for a website. Looking to hire a writer with personal or professional experience related to gardening / botany (and a passion for gardening) to write 10 long-form gardening how-to guides/tutorials (web articles). Each guide will be between 5000-8000 words long. Alongside you will also write four 650-word blogpost for each long-form gardening guide.
- Excellent research skills: being able to present complex information in a simple/practical way.
- Writing skills: write in an easy to understand informative tone. The articles should be in-depth and practical.
- Proofreading: drafts and final version should be proofread by the writer and be free from any errors. This means free from spelling/grammar/language errors and be factual correct. Facts and thoughts presented should be consistent within the article.
- Originality: providing original work in both word and structure.
Future work options: if this job is a success I like to continue working with you on this project.
When to apply?
- You are a US/CA/UK native English writer/speaker - You have personal or professional experience with gardening / botany.
- You are available for the coming 2 months to work on this project.
- Your writing/research skills are excellent. - Willing to continue working after this first.
project Looking forward to work with a great writer for the long term.