Title: 15,000 -Word e-Book on How to start a Souvenir Shop BusinessTopic.
Do you love talking or writing about Small Business Advice? Can you create content in the first person,
friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 15,000-word e-book on Small Business Advice specifically on how to start a Souvenir Shop Business. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s
helpful to my target market (e.g. Working Filipinos)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work
will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to
double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to debt management. If I
like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “Adam” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and
understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any
questions or need further clarification.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $514 for this job
Adam i have written books on self-help, psychology, relationships and business. i can finish this book in less than 2 weeks. i am also filipino and i can write for that audience