PART TIME POSITION
Be part of a fast growing e-commerce company specializing in unique Home Decor products. We are Modernist Décor ([login to view URL])
The social media manager plays a lead role in the development, maintenance and execution of all social media channels.
This role serves as the voice of the brand in the social space, creating innovative brand messaging and activations that engage consumers + influencers across multiple social media platforms.
This person serves as the social media strategist, content generator and channel expert whose ultimate goal is to communicate our brand positioning, boost engagement and increase followers.
They will ensure that all brand messaging is executed across all channels and, reversely digital marketing initiatives are executed on the brand level.
• Drive social strategy and innovating programs for brand marketing efforts
• Develop monthly, quarterly and yearly social media strategy for the brand - social strategies will be on-brand, innovative and utilize our unique voice/positioning
• Use best practices for social media to assist with the expansion of the brand by increasing both followers and engagement across all social platforms
• Manage all social media feeds
• Monitor and respond to all brand conversations while collecting and analyzing data for ongoing campaigns
• Develop weekly analytics to gauge brand health in the social sphere
• Maximize plans to increase both engagement and followers
• Develop and maintain relationships with social media influencers for inclusion in our social channels
• Develop social strategies for corporate initiatives and marketing programs
• Proactively seek out new ideas to present to executive leadership that increase engagement and brand visibility
• Keep Marketing Director informed and up-to-date with current events in relation to social media
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Strong copywriting and visual skills
• Possess a deep understanding of the changing social media landscape and how that intersects with PR, influencers, brand , revenue and culture at large
• Keep on top of emerging platforms
• Independent, resourceful and a fast learner with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Capable, trustworthy and a self-starter with a positive attitude, high energy, and a solutions-oriented mentality
• Be organized with rigorous attention to detail
• Have exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment and develop strong partners internally and externally across many levels of the organization
• Ability to think creatively and help contribute to company strategies
• Generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges
• Deep understanding of and proficiency in all social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
• Knowledge of social media analytics, tracking and publishing/analytic tools (e.g. Sprout, Curalate, SocialFlow, Iconosquare, DashHudson)
• A self-starter with a hands-on approach who can prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects with ease while meeting deadlines
• Strategic and creative mindset, understanding the desired ROI and being able to maximize resources to drive the highest impact
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
25 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hello, I'm interested in this posting, I've done marketing for several Instagram with one even surpassing 120K followers. Please let me know if I'd be a fit for this. Thanks!