This is a detailed project which you need to read. The reason I am numbering things is because we need ALL these feature and if you take the project, you agree that if any feature is missing, we won't have to pay anything.
1) Take a list of orders with load date and time windows and deliver date and time windows
2) Take a list of trucks - capacity, cost/km, number of seats, user defined additional features
3) Take a list of drivers - trucks they can drive, can they sleep out (tramping) or do they need to come back every night, user defined additional skills
4) Take a list of subcontractors for if we have no trucks - capacity, cost/km, desirability rating, user defined additional descriptors
5) Driving rules - one driver is limited to the number of continuous hours he can drive, some trucks can take 2 drivers etc. (This can also be included as features of the list of drivers)
6) Given the above, we need to find an optimal delivery and staff schedule for the orders, trucks and drivers we have.
7) If a full solution is not available, the schedule should reject and explain which constraint could not work.
We have OSM (open street map) and Lead routing already working so that you can query them as much as you want when you you do your scheduling. Whatever infrastructure you use, it must have an api that we can call from the Microsoft stack.
Please write the words OSM API Stack at the beginning of your bid so I can know if you read this and then I don't have to deal with people who want to program but don't read specs ;)