I have an home automation system to control my home lighting and set the room temperature, I can send commends via telnet to turn on/off for each light individual.
So I would like to create a windows program that i should be able to set schedules and turn on/off the lights via a group of lights or each light individual.
- Program should show status for each light
- Set schedule by date or day of week.
- Turn on/off lights by pressing button in the program
- program should detect and override schedules (suspend existing)
- Program needs to be in nice GUI and user friendly
- use Advantage DB
- log all activities
31 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
Hello, I have experience in Telnet commands. I can design application as per your requirement but i can use MSSQL / MySQL / SQLite as database. thanks Kalpesh
Hello, I am software developer with years of experience in working with external devices (including light controllers). I would love to hear more details about telnet protocol, group arrangements etc