Download the attached small visual studio project; follow the basic inline instructions which can also be read using the Visual Studio task list using the comments drop down. The instructions are for the completion of the InventoryGrid class provided with an easy to follow guide; present the final result using the demo window I constructed.
The password for the attached archive is: easy
I intend to award the project as soon as possible to the best person for this kind of job. Given your expertise, experience and understanding of gaming inventories and the windows presentation framework; you will likely be able to complete the task between 1-5 hours, but I will not need the finished working inventory grid control until the 17th March, giving you about 4 to 5 days to present what you come up with if you win the bid nice and early.
This is a VB.NET project; however you are welcome to convert it to C# or reference your own C# VS2010 .NET 4.0 Express compatible DLL project with function calls to your class from within the provided VB.NET class, providing you include the entire C# project when you make the freelancer.com file exchange.
All properties and function names must maintained, but you are free to expand and refactor according to your own methodology.
The 3 milestones are as follows:
1: Construct the rows, columns, containers for the game items as instructed, then demonstrate
2: Produce the drag and drop feature, then demonstrate
3: Produce the item pushing, repositioning and empty slot detection, then demonstrate
• Keep it simple
• Double check all comments and class members to avoid wasting your time
• No need to make things look pretty, it just needs contain, sort and handle drag ready items
• Animation is not required; but would be an interesting implementation to see what you are capable of
• No external libraries except the .NET framework 4.0
• No windows drag events, use pure XAML and code-behind for usage in a game
• Again the archive password is: easy
• You are free to use the final result in your personal or commercial projects
Hi, I understand the requirement completely. I need 12 days to complete this project since working on two other projects given by you. Hope you consider my time and award me on this. Thanks.