I'm looking for someone who can use my (already built) NinjaTrader8 strategy and use VisualStudio / C# to create a program that will use this strategy for realtime, forward trading. With that I mean it has to generate signals once a trade is entered/exited, and put these on a dedicated (internal) webpage in realtime, or send these signals through zeromq communication. On the receiving end is am (already finished) program, waiting to pick up these signals and convert them into actual trades at my broker.
- I need someone who can make NinjaTrader issue realtime alerts, like open long, open short, close trade. And they have to be exported onto a webpage, or through zeromq to my other trading program
- This probably needs to happen with help of VisualStudio, .Net and C#
- The server on which it runs has Windows Server OS
- You have experience with similar projects, and have some knowledge about financial markets
- You not only speak/write English fluently, but you are a communicator as well
- You will be available for chat or call during the project
- You respect your own time, and mine as well, and you take goals (let's not call them deadlines, shall we?) seriously
Looking forward to your offer, and time estimate. Thanks!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1186 for this job
Hi, Am an experienced developer of NT7/NT8 platform, with excellent knowledge of Technical Analysis and Auto-Trading. Can provide screenshots of my work. Awaiting your response. Regards PR
Hello Sir, I have exp. in NinjaTrader issue realtime alerts, like open long, open short, close trade. I can help you in this. please share the code with me so that I can start immediately. Thanks