Read this project description in detail. Anyone that just sends their usual copy and paste response will not be considered. If you have access to IBIS reports, Gartner reports or online paid reports, it will be highly valuable.
I have a list of approximately 30 companies and I need to know everything there is to know about them. It will be a fact finding mission only limited to what's available on the internet. Most companies will be Australian and some international - however i'm mainly interested in the Australian part of the business.
I need the facts to help me understand their business. The list below is only a guide of what to find so I need someone who can think and find the facts.
some ideas which come to mind are:
- anything quantifiable (i.e. numbers / figures / graphs) - i want to know about it.
- What do they do
- How long have they been operating
- where is the Australian headquarters
- how many people do they employ
- what was their revenue last year and the years before
- has the revenue gone up or down and by how much
- what is the size of the company?
- what are their primary cost drivers (e.g. labour, oil prices, foreign exchange etc.)
- has there been any recent changes to their financial status
- has there been any restructuring of their business recently
- what are their strengths
- what are their weaknesses (key risks)
- who are their competitors
- have they been in the news recently (for what)
- important company announcements
I don't want just copy and paste of an entire annual report or website - that would be pointless. i'm looking for key facts, insights and quantifiable information that helps me understand the business in a concise format.
Some companies will be publicly listed so information can be easier to find from recent shareholder annual reports and their website. For other companies, it will be next to impossible to find the detail required - that's fine but i need to know that. That likely indicates they are a family owned business.
I don't care how you show the facts (word, excel, powerpoint etc.) but it must include the source of where you found it and be concise.
The list of companies will be released once work commences. I want this complete in the next 24 hours so I may choose multiple freelancers as it will help shorten the time.
Project moved to "Company Fact Finding (Internet Based)" to accommodate for a custom hourly rate
9 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
hi from Spain, reading the description I want to being part of your team and help you to understand better your target. looking forward to collaborating with you soon. regards Hector
Hello, The topic of the research seem to be interesting. I will done a great job and I'll try to find as much information as it's possible. I hope that you will choose me. With thanks