Looking for a firm hard quote for a complete package of drawings - am ready to start.
I WILL BE POSTING THIS AD ON MOST FREELANCE WEBSITES FOR MAXIMUM EXPOSURE.
Project::New home - L shape house - 5 bedroom - 2 story from front, 3 story
at rear ( sloped lot) - Walk out basement - attached breezeway
connecting house to L shape garages - continuous second floor
from house over the breezeway and over the garages - decks at
rear of house. Approx.10,000 ft under roof with approx. 4000 sq
ft of that to be only framed/enclosed but left unfinished for
possible future buildout..
Location: Seismic Zone area - Tipton County - Tenn - 38023.
We intend to move to the property and this is going to be our retirement home. A full complete set of drawings are needed. We are about 90% firm in room layout for floor plans. Require exterior designs for consideration. Would like to see 3D of exterior and interior. Candidate will have to visit the property to make mental connection for design for the home and later buildings, take notes for home perimeter size and elevations, receive our rough floor plan and room details, etc.. Figure a couple hours on site to accomplish all that is needed to start the work/drawings. You can add costs for travel within your quote or leave it as a separate breakout cost to be reimbursed in addition to the quote. If you are not close enough to drive, the nearest airport is Memphis and we can pick you up there and take you to the property, We will provide local motel accommodation for 1 night if needed for your travel arrangements along with a meal. Week day or the weekend is fine to accommodate your personal time schedules. We will not consider anyone who doesn't see the property first as a good design to fit this property is not possible otherwise given the property's land building limitations and the surrounding area..
1. Architecturals: Stamped plans - include floor plans, reflected ceiling plan, roof layout plan, floor framing plans, roof framing plan, wall framing plans, exterior elevations, interior elevations, building/wall sections, typical details and notes, interior elevations,kitchen, baths, fireplaces, cabinet and finished carpentry drawings/elevations as well as all details and notes, 3d drawings, all schedules needed ( window, door, etc. ).
2. Structural drawings - Stamped/seal -complete calculations. Note seismic location.
3. Foundation drawings - Stamped/Seal - footing, pads, support walls, plumbing
locations, all details and notes - incorporate design for
4. Electrical - Stamped/Seal - complete electrical drawings including not limited
to:load calculations, all electrical layout, all lighting, fixture schedule, etc.
Incorporate small emergency generator. Utility is provided underground
to service the home ( to enter thru foundation at left side of home - you will
note location upon property visit.
5. Plumbing - Stamped/Seal - complete plumbing inclusive of riser diagrams, fixture
schedule, etc. Include separate drawing for gas lines. Septic is already
approved and permit issued. I will provide needed septic location and other
info at property site meeting.. Fireplaces, stove, furnaces to be gas. Gas
utility attachment available at front of home. Water utility attachment
available at front of home.
6. Mechanical - Stamped/Seal - complete mechanical drawings for heat and air.
to show all duct runs/layout, grill and all other details and schedules.
7. Landscaping - Provide separate quote for landscape at front and rear of home.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1944 for this job
Hello, We are a team of Engineers, Architects & Interior Designers. We will deliver your 5 bedroomed house project accurately and within the agreed timeline. Thank you.
Hi, I'm a civil engineer & AutoCAD designer & structure designer, I have experienced 7+ year, I can help you with your project, I can well on your project.
I have relevant skills and experience. Take me through chat for more. Relevant Skills and Experience Architectural plans Structural drawing 3D rendering 3D modelling Interior design Exterior design