REVIGRES STORE IN STORE: A NEW DISPLAY CONCEPT
- Status Closed
- Budget €750 - €1500 EUR
- Total Bids 12
Revigrés is a Portuguese renowned brand in the ceramic world, specialized in the production of ceramic wall and floor tiles. (see attachment A - Revigres Corporate Profile)
The company intends to improve the effectiveness of its showrooms - in Lisbon and Águeda - and the brand’s presence in its national and international distributors’ network - multi-brand stores - with a new display concept that allows a closer relationship with the visitors and influences their purchasing decisions.
Revigrés aims to create a new exhibition concept for its showrooms, transforming them into concept stores that communicate the brand’s values. This concept must allow to be adapted to the brand’s display areas in its multi-brand distributors’ stores.
It is intended to create an exhibition design concept that enhances the following factors:
• Branding: communicating the brand’s values and history;
• Engagement: promoting the involvement and interaction of customers with the Brand and the products experimentation;
• Consumption: facilitating the decision making process regarding the brand’s products.
BRAND VALUES / COMMUNICATION AXIS
The new design concept should focus on the customer and on the following brand values/communication axis:
- Environmental sustainability
- Social accountability
It is intended to reach two main target audiences:
- The end consumer who visits the showrooms and distributors in order to choose the products that will be applied in its private project.
- The professional - architect, interior designer, construction owner, among others - who needs to select materials for their projects.
(See more on attachemnt B - Briefing Revigres new store display concept)
BUDGET: 800 eurosGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online