We are a small recruitment agency based in Essex and are after a local book keeper to deal with the following on a monthly basis.
1. Posting Sales Invoices to Sage
2. Posting Supplier Invoice to Sage
3. Bank Reconciliation
4. Factoring Reconciliation
5. Posting Directors Expenses to Sage
6. Creating VAT returns
7. Quarterly Management Accounts
8. Posting PAYE details to Sage
We will be able to supply 90% of information electronically, the remaining 10% are hard copies of remaining supplier invoices and directors expense receipts which will be provided itemised & with a spead sheet.
There will be approx 300 transactions per month to post and to reconcile both with the bank account and Factoring account.
The company does not use a debit/credit card or cash.
You will also be expected to liaise with our accountant as and when required.
I anticipate this will be approx 15 hours work per month.
22 freelancers are bidding on average £12/hour for this job
Hi there, I am a Chartered Accountant with Advisor certification from Sage. I am keen to help you with the requirements. Let me know if you want to see the certificate. Thanks, RRC
Hello there , kindly accept my proposal for a bid i assure you to have best time with me and i will provide my work up to the standard thanks.. warm regards Amber