CAD Operator (CADD, Civil 3D); freelance, part time, flexible, remote are O.K. The candidate must be residing within 100 miles of New York City.
• Minimum of 2 year experience within drafting, or graphics using CAD
• Must have a working knowledge of the various CADD systems (AutoCAD, Civil 3D and others as required)
• Additional programs : Microstation experience is a plus
• Understands working with standard templates.
• Excellent written or oral communication.
• Attention to detail and problem solving, with a demonstrated capacity to meet deadlines.
• Organizational skills
• Previous surveyor experience is a plus.
• Conforms to company standards.
Diagrams, schematics, layouts, multi-view, and various drawings to scale in accordance with clients' request Mathematical, geometrical, and minor engineering computations
To scale engineering drawings using computer aided drafting system
Detailed design drawings and related specifications of civil/ electrical equipment per engineering sketches, specifications, and related data and drawings to determine design factors such as size, shape, and arrangement of parts.
File drawings, maintain catalogs of engineering data, and perform other routine drawing room functions as required