NOTE: This project is for 2 screen and main menu, upon successful completion, the other modules/screens would be awarded.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION:
Recruitlive (RL) is a Web based Recruitment management system. It is a fairly large application built on ASP.NET MVC and connect to Microsoft SQL Server on Azure.
We have an in-house development team and we require this UI developer to liaise with the development team for requirements, reviews, testing and deployment
Required from the person:
- Someone who is comfortable diving into a project that they have never seen before.
- Someone with the experience and analytical skills to work out the 'how and why'
- Someone who will work with the current development team to enhance and maintain the application
- Who can understand the tasks we create, why we want them and offer suggestions and feedback about how they might be better built.
- Can communicate well in English
- Able to work on from our virtual desktop
More specific tasks/requirements:
1. Communicate about the project on Skype/MS Teams with the existing development team
2. Submit your solution for review
3. Once developed, the code should be submitted for review with unit test cases and report
4. The quality should be of top quality and the solution should be extendable for future, cost-effective, ease of deployment and use the state of the art patterns and practices.
5. All the source code should be free of any copyright issues and should be shared with us without any clauses.
You will be remunerated
- Per task. We will present the task to be completed and we would ask for an estimated hours to complete that task
If you have any questions, please post them in your proposal and I will initiate a chat. Please provide examples of your work, ideally an asp application otherwise AND Examples of design
13 freelancers are bidding on average $474 for this job
Hi! Nice to meet you. My name is kuanhui, c# expert from China. I have read your project detail carefully. I can complete your job within a few days. please contact me so that we can discuss more. Regard.
Hi, I have been developing applications using ASP.NET WebForms and MVC for number of years and very interested in the project. I can share work examples in chat(screenshots). Regards
I worked for a bank for 3 years as an analyst programmer on their Credit Application Web Solution, using ASP.net, C#, coupled with MSSQL. I can provide you sample source code of that project for verification.