I need writers who have experience with writing SEO articles. These articles wiill be submitted to Ezine articles.
The work shall be free of plagiarism; I'll put every single article through Copyscape.
The writer needs to provide at least 4-6 articles daily. This is a trial project of only 15 articles and if the work is of good quality, I have MANY more articles to be written.
I will approve constructive and positive writing only. I'll not accept articles written from destructive or lazy viewpoint. Just to be clear, here is an example: you write about "pregnancy weight loss". If I get an article written from destructive and lazy angle like "Who cares? You should not put much effort or worry about it as probably you have many other problems." I will reject it.
Any and all copyrights and ownerships of articles turned over to me automatically unconditionally and without any claim.
- NO VERBOSITY; articles with verbosity will be instantly rejected;
- Every article must be at least 500 words long, with paragraphs;
- If I provide keywords, then they need to be inserted in all the proper places at maximum 4% density, not more;
- Must be written using proper English, no grammar mistakes;
- If article is rejected because it does not meet the guidelines, rewrite must be done or a new article created to replace it;
- Payment will be made for ACCEPTED articles only;
- Prepare and deliver the articles in .doc format only,d;
- All 15 articles must be delivered in smaller batches (i.e. 4-6 articles per day) within 3-4 days.
Bid only if:
- You know what “SEO articles” stands for;
- You complete at least 4-6 articles per day;
- You are able to communicate via email or IM everyday;
- You can write a VERBOSITY FREE SEO article of 500+ words
Place your bid for 15 articles. Only experience writers are needed to bid on this project, with SAMPLEs of previous work. Bid without samples will not be considered. Include the prefix [I AGREE] in your message while bidding to indicate that you have read and agree with the project details.
PM me only if you want to find out the exact topics/keywords for these articles.