These papers should be two pages in
length (single-spaced, 12 font). While you should link your reactions to the broader themes addressed in the movies, these are not research papers and therefore there is no need to consult any sources
beyond assigned readings. For additional guidance, please refer to ’10 Tips For Writing Reaction
Papers’ on the final page of the syllabus.
1. Place your reaction/argument right up front (i.e. ideally within first three sentences, and definitely
within the first paragraph).
2. Use the remaining space for expanding on your perspective/argument.
3. Unless related to a specific point, avoid summarizing arguments presented in a the film/text.
4. Employ multiple examples from readings/film to support your perspective/argument.
5. Avoid generalities/vague statements.
6. As a general rule of thumb, keep your sentences short. This will reduce the likelihood of grammatical
errors and incorrect usage of punctuation (e.g. the semi-colon).
7. Do not use contractions (e.g. isn’t, can’t, won’t etc).
8. Avoid informal language (i.e. slang), which you might otherwise use when speaking.
9. Try to avoid using the same term more than once in a single paragraph.
10. Use the entire page/ space allotted.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job
I am a professional in reaction paper writing . I strongly believe that using my longstanding experience of over 7 years will deliver an excellent work on this project.